Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here at the End of All Things

I’ve pondered this entry for a while now. Thought about recapping my favorite Cokesbury Party Blog moments. Holding a contest to see which book to roast here next. But, like Plankton from SpongeBob Square Pants, I’m facing reality:

I am small.

The blog will take a hiatus after this post. I may indeed find a new book to skewer, but whether it’s continued as part of the Cokesbury Party Blog or not, I have no idea. That would require some retooling. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Here’s another bridge: Nobody comes here. Nobody cares. In nearly a year of busting my brains out on this blog, not a single comment.

But I’m not bitter.

I had fun.

So here at the end of all things, let me end, finally, with this:

3 comments:

  1. There are things I can not understand but I will learn it. I think nothing is too late. Then I realized that I had improved a lot.
    http://fivenightsatfreddysplay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Princess party ideas, supplies, games and princess party food bux night you need to plan and host the Royal celebration of the season. Your daughter's birthday party can be the most regal party of the year with some fun ideas kids will enjoy.

    ReplyDelete