Sunday, April 18, 2010

Here at the End of All Things

I’ve pondered this entry for a while now. Thought about recapping my favorite Cokesbury Party Blog moments. Holding a contest to see which book to roast here next. But, like Plankton from SpongeBob Square Pants, I’m facing reality:

I am small.

The blog will take a hiatus after this post. I may indeed find a new book to skewer, but whether it’s continued as part of the Cokesbury Party Blog or not, I have no idea. That would require some retooling. But I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.

Here’s another bridge: Nobody comes here. Nobody cares. In nearly a year of busting my brains out on this blog, not a single comment.

But I’m not bitter.

I had fun.

So here at the end of all things, let me end, finally, with this:

7 comments:

  1. This is a great web site. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful..
    unblockedgames| unblocked games at school| friv 4 school| friv4school| free online games| free online games| tetris games| tetrisgames| monster high games| play monster high games| kizi 2| kizi

    ReplyDelete
  2. We experience more than happy about that. You should also consider their finest game titles with our free currently to find the sense of exciting that brings.
    happy wheels game | friv4 | happy wheels | games for girls | games girls | happy wheels unblocked

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy wheels happy wheels demo happy wheels game
    happywheelsgame.in||
    happywheelsdemo.in||happy wheels unblocked happy wheels demo total jerkface
    http://fireboyandwatergirl.co/

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are things I can not understand but I will learn it. I think nothing is too late. Then I realized that I had improved a lot.
    http://fivenightsatfreddysplay.com

    ReplyDelete